In this workshop you will learn about finishes that take advantage of what’s underneath ~ typically a natural wood or painted finish and the paint is sometimes applied as just a single layer. They are easy and quick to achieve and look best when the design and shape are strong or there are interesting carvings or details.
You will learn:
- How to apply the paint liberally with random brush marks
- When to use the paint directly from he container or thinned with a smallamount of water
- How to easily distress with sandpaper or sanding pads
- The difference between sanding before and after the application of Clear Chalk Paint® Wax
- How to apply Clear Chalk Paint® Wax
- How to apply Dark Chalk Paint® Wax
Fee: $65. All paint and materials are included. Limit 3 per workshop.